Thursday, June 14, 2007

When is it going to cool off? It has been over +30 for four or five days now. Yesterday it was +36 (yes, I did type that correctly). I am dying of the heat. I spend the whole day in the basement. We even have our meals in the basement now. I thought that the extremely hot weather would come after the baby, but I guess not. It has been so hot that it is too hot to even stand over a BBQ to cook supper. Our supper tonight is in the slow cooker, which is outside on the deck.

Fortunately, Tony and Sarah have a pool in their backyard. Yesterday evening we went over to cool off.

I am now into the 38 week of this pregnancy, so this little munchkin could make an appearance any day. With all this heat I wish this baby would just come.

We have a new niece, Aneya Elle Steeves. She was born on Monday afternoon at 2:26 pm and she was 7 lbs. 6 ozs.
We now have two nephews and two nieces. Our baby will be the tie breaker.
These pictures were taken on Sunday. The belly seems to point out like the tip of a football. Most people say that it looks like I am carrying a boy, but who knows. We don't know. It will be a surprise.

Well, I have spent enough time in the office upstairs, it is time to go back downstairs to cool off. We have heard that is rainy back in Alberta. Could you send it our way, PLEASE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted about the heat today, too. We went to Lynn's to borrow some of her climate-controlled air. It was fabulous.