Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today is our 4th anniversary. I can't believe it!
Last night we went out for our anniversary supper since Brad is working from 12-9pm tonight. We went to Cedar Meadows Resort (one of only about two fancy places to eat here in town.) We had a wonderful supper knowing that it might be sometime until we can enjoy an evening out just the two of us. When we were leaving the parking lot we picked up something in the front passenger tire. So, instead of having a relaxing evening just the two of us, we found ourselves now dealing with a flat tire situation. We were on our way to get it fixed at Wal-Mart (the only place that would be open at that hour) when the object flew out of the tire and loud noises of air being released were heard. We managed to get the car in the Sears parking lot where we had to put the spare tire on. There we were changing a tire all dressed up. I was in my black dress and could not offer much assistance. About half a hour after we had changed the tire it started to pour rain. Thankfully it all happened when it did.

These are the lovely flowers that my hubby got for me. They are just beautiful.

Today it is soooooo humid. I am dying. I would rather have the hot temperatures than this humid weather. Everything is sticky and the air is so dense. It feeling like we have been camping in a wet tent for days. On days like this I can't wait to have this baby. I just stay in the basement and try to stay cool.

No comments: